January 16, 2013
1. Intending to Know
2. Focusing Attention on Sensory Impressions
3. Becoming Aware of the Primary Emotional Impression the Thing Makes Upon You
4. Make Conscious the Moment of First Contact
6. The Emergence of the Phenomenon in its Own Light
October 29, 2012
What’s brewin’, my friends? Is everyone gettin’ into coziness and outta any worry…??
From a fellow friend …. a prayer for the Land and elements amidst a storm on the horizon: “Go outside and walk among your trees and plants on your property. You may also touch them.
In your heart, say the following phrases to all your trees and plants.
1. I care for you. There is a big storm coming.
2. Roots, please grip soil and earth with all your might.
3. Trunk, branches, and stems, please be supple and bend like a dancer.
4. Leaves, please drop if you can, or become slippery and turn on edge so the wind-driven rain slips past you or any snow slips off.
5. Community of Green Beings, please tighten your web of connections.
6. Ecosystem, please become connected and interconnected.
7. Element of Earth, please hold roots tight.
8. Element of Air, please caress, not assault.
9. Element of Water, please flow smoothly over.
10. Element of Fire, please give strength to the whole.
11. Spirit of the Land, please meet the Spirit of the Storm with serenity.”
October 29, 2012
Humanity and the Earth are going through their own personal cleansing and releasing of all discordant energies. Natural disasters are the Earth’s way of throwing off the negative energy humanity has accumulated within the Earth’s atmosphere (aura). The Earth must also free herself of all lower vibrating energies so our arrival into the higher dimensions of the New Earth is safe. We are in the process of labor and delivery ~ chaos ~ before the birth of our magnificence. ~ Sabrina
October 8, 2012
Why are we using fossil fuels when free energy exists all around us?!?!? The Egyptians had it all figured out…Nikola Tesla had it all figured out…watch this captivating documentary series about the technology used by the Ancient Egyptians and have your mind blown by the beauty and genius of the pyramids and totally confused as to why our entire energy systems are totally backwards and primitive, polluting our environment, and creating mass conflict!!
August 9, 2012
I rode my bike to my secret spot tonight. Meditating. Reflecting. Asking for guidance. And this snowy pair of lovers swam across the water straight to me like I had a bag full of delicious bread crumbs! They hung out with me for a little while, ate some algae, shook their tail feathers.. This is the message I came away with tonight, a gift from Swan Spirit.
Grace, Beauty, Power of Self
The Swan is one of the most powerful
and ancient of totems.
As you begin to realize your own true beauty,
you unfold the ability to bridge new realms and new powers.
Swan can show you how to access the inner beauty
within yourself and in others.
A Swan totem heralds a time of altered states of awareness
and the development of intuitive abilities.
Swan people have the ability to see the future,
and to accept the healing and transformation
that is beginning in their lives.
Accept your ability and go with the flow.
Stop denying you know who is calling when the phone rings.
Pay attention to your hunches and inner knowledge,
and Swan medicine will work through you.
The Swan’s call teaches the mysteries of song and poetry,
for these touch the child and the beauty within.
An infinite heart-full of thanks and gratitude to Swan Spirit tonight. Bless.
June 14, 2012
Thanks BBC and David Attenborough
THANK YOU MAMA EARTH <3
May 26, 2012
Shennong is my third submission to the history of natural medicine. Legendary ruler and Chinese hero Shennong lived over 5,00 years ago. He has not only been recognized for teaching the Chinese agriculture but also the use of herbal medicines. While credited with the use and discovery of many different herbs, he is most notably attributed to the use and promotion of tea leaves as a cure for a wide variety of ailments and poisons. In his quest for herbal knowledge he is rumored to have consumed samples of all the herbs he collected so he could experience and understand the plant on all levels. Many traditional chinese herbalist are still taught and practice this way.
For more of my artwork and info on hiring me for freelance work (logos, business cards etc) visit my site at atomicbrainstudio.com